The Red House
was established in Gibraltar’s old-city Main Street by William Serfaty in 1897 and soon concentrated on a range of mechanical manufactures including timepieces. The philosophy of the founder was to provide “after-sales service” for all products he supplied, and to offer his own guarantee on every item.
now specialises in Rolex and Tudor watches, which it has sold and serviced since before 1939. Its decor conforms with the Geneva manufactures’ international interiors
Authorised Rolex Service Centre is, as all others, constantly monitored by the quality-control network, providing an international 2-year guarantee on its after-sales work.